Rare opportunity to own a classic home in this neighborhood just blocks to train, pool, parks and prairie path. Tons of curb appeal with mature landscaping, inviting front porch and original front door. Historic 1921 millwork, fireplace and built-ins blend seamlessly with all the 2021 modern conveniences. Pristine hardwood floors throughout home. Beautiful large, updated kitchen with birch shaker cabinets, honed granite counters, stainless steel appliances, built-in pantry and large island that looks out on dining and family room area. Vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows gives this whole entertaining space so much natural light. Upgrades include 2nd floor laundry, Zoned heating and A/C with smart thermostats, new windows, LG Smart Siding and Solar Panels. All this plus a home office, a spacious finished basement and a fenced yard makes this charming house a home. "Lombard is in DuPage County and is one of the best places to live in Illinois." Niche 2021.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,240 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,621 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Wm Hammerschmidt Elementary Scho
Glenn Westlake Middle School
Glenbard East High School
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower,Soaking Tub
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 381 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range,Microwave,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer,Disposal,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Gas Cooktop
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings,Bar-Wet,Hardwood Floors,First Floor Bedroom,Second Floor Laundry,First Floor Full Bath,Built-in Features,Bookcases,Ceiling - 9 Foot,Center Hall Plan,Historic/Period Mlwk,Drapes/Blinds,Granite Counters,Separate Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Garage,Space/s.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Patio,Porch,Storms/Screens,Workshop. Fenced Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price